Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2011

Time Flies When You Are...

So I have come to the realization that TIME.JUST.FLEW.BY.
What do I mean by this? Well... the month of February seems like a complete whirl wind... Where did it go? How did that happen? And why SO fast?!

I have two of theories...
1. Time Flies When you Are Having A Good  Great Time!
2. Time Flies When You Get Older.


Theory Two: Time Flies When You Get Older.
I also had the wonderful opportunity to celebrate a birthday... Yea, yea, it was okay... No big deal. 
But this birthday made me closer to 30 than 20... Yuck. 
However, John and I had a talk recently that time does seem to go by faster and faster with each year that passes. We both agreed that we will indeed get older, because well, it is a fact of life. 
HOWEVER, we REFUSE to get OLD.
If this doesn't make sense to you, well I'm sorry to admit that you might be getting older and OLD.
All this means, for us anyway, is that we don't want to be 'old people.' Never.Ever.Ever.
We don't want our age to affect the decisions we make. We want to continue to live an active, fun, healthy, full of energy life style... no matter how much older we get. 
I know, we are still young. BUT we think it is important to set goals, plans, hopes, dreams for the life that is to come. :)

I feel like this One.Single.Picture. pretty much sums up WHAT I am saying...

Insert: *Sigh* 
I love my husband's dreams... Silly me for thinking he wanted to back to the African Safari at  Disney World's Animal Kingdom. :)


Theory One: Time Flies When you Are Having A Good  Great Time!
I had a FaBuLoUs time in the month of February! I/We did some bit of traveling last month...
-I had an awesome girl's trip in Savannah with my mom, Nana, and Gramma Betty.
-I went and visited my sweet, adorable nephew... TYLER
-John and I took a long weekend trip to Fort Meyers Beach to visit John's parents 'new' home.
-Birthday dinners and celebrations!!
-We flew to Miami and spent an amazing weekend on South Beach! (This will be a total different blog!)

Now for some of my infamous pictures...
That.I.Must.Include.On.Every.Blog.

Yes, we went to Lady and Sons restaurant while we were in Savannah. We also ate at so many other GREAT places.

How Cute?!
Tyler Levi's 4 month photos
I just want to kiss all over that baby boy's face!!! We just LOVE him!


What is this?!? Well, my favorite kind of CUPS! Plus, its proof that we spent some poolside time while in Fort Meyers... Water glass, Wine glass, Chapstick, towel in the background. :)

I found this funny. I know... How immature!?!? Anyhow, this was on the drive down to Bonita Springs Beach. No bathing suit pictures of me... any time soon.

How irresistible? This is Sister... John's parents' cat. She is such a corky little thing. Plus, who takes pictures of people anymore?! How boring. ;)

My Hunk. Enough said.

Before my birthday dinner at the Melting Pot. Yum!!

Birthday dessert at Ipanema Brazilian Steakhouse. Thanks for the great dinner, Mom and Chris!!

Somebody enjoyed the cheesecake... :)

This was a handmade birthday gift that I received in the mail. John's Aunt Anne made this wonderful apron for me! This was the most thoughtful gift I have received in a long time! :) What a perfect hand stitched design. Cupcake Girl.


The main reason we went to SOBE... more pictures to come in a future blog update.

Only in South Beach. :)
Can we guess which famous person this is?!?

Another sneak peak at the festival...

What to look forward to from the bizilife blog:
-The SOBE Food and Wine Fest
-Cade's 4th birthday... as a pirate!
-Best foods I have ever ate.
-Grace Potter and the Nocturnals Concert(s)
-St. Augustine Camping Trip
-Update on the 'Baking' Side of Life... Changes, soon.

I KNOW, March is pretty amazingly busy too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment