Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Baby Sister is Going to be a Mommy!

Yes, you heard me right, Chelsea Lane will be a mommy in 2 months (maybe, if baby Tyler decides to cooperate!). Chelsea has always been the kid who fluttered around like a little butterfly meeting no stranger. She was always the one who had not a care in the world. She was the one who no one would have ever thought would settle down, become a wife and mommy-to-be. Low and behold, she is doing just that! Words cannot express how utterly excited I am for her to take on her new role as a mamma.

Her and and her husband, Levi where married this past spring at my mom and stepdad's home. It was a beautiful spring wedding where some beautiful pictures that where taken by Heidi Mitchell.

So when this baby bump started showing, I just HAD to *try* to take some belly shots. There is just something absolutely so precious and beautiful about a pregnant woman... Especially my sister! She has the cutest baby bump ever!!! (No, I am not bias...)
Enough rambling from me! Here are some of the shots. I am in no way a professional photographer, but I am ecstatic at how well they turned out!






There are many more belly shots, but these are a few of my favorite that I know Chelsea won't mind if I share. 

Congratulations, Chelsea and Levi! 
We can't wait to meet baby Tyler!

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I especially love the one of her standing in front of the fence... looks so good! I wish you were here to take pictures of me, although my baby bump doesn't look quite that good. Maybe two months ago, but lately the stretch marks have taken over. Yuck! Anyway, I love the pictures, and I am so excited for Chelsea to be a mommy and you to be an aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! You did an amazing job!! Congrats to the entire family!!!

    ReplyDelete