Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome to our BLOG!!

Okay, so here goes nothing... I am starting a blog! John and I have talked recently about the thought of creating and keeping a blog. I have been thinking about it for quite sometime now, but I just didn't know how to narrow down what I wanted my blog to be about, travel? teaching? being newlyweds and in a new home? my new found hobby of baking? our cats? (Just kidding about the cat thing! Although you will see them often.) ;)
So, I finally came to realization that I don't have to write a blog about one in particular 'thing.' This blog is going to be a place for me, or us when J feels like it, to share our daily adventures through life.
I know, what could be so adventurous about a being a teacher and having a husband who is starting his career as a P.E. teacher? You would be surprised!
Come along on this journey with us in which we call our 'Bizi' life...

No comments:

Post a Comment